Heavy Duty Sack Truck for Gas Cylinders
The Zero Gas Cylinder Hand Truck is a heavy-duty hand truck designed for constant daily use transporting and delivering gas cylinders. This truck is ideal for frequently transporting large and heavy cylinders as the patented pivot system works to greatly reduce the strain on the user, significantly decreasing the risk of injury. Large wheels enable the user to lift and place cylinders at a range of heights, for example from the floor to a pallet or welding unit. All these features work together to make the strain from lifting and transporting heavy goods as little as possible, protecting you from injury.
Regular Hand Trucks do not have any mechanical aid to assist in managing weight. What this means is you will feel the weight of the load from the start position time and time again. Zero Hand Trucks however are quite the opposite. Just effortlessly tilt and Gravity takes all the load up to 45 degrees. Once 45 degrees is reached you take control and will sense no load weight. Because the load is managed by the Zero Pivot system we have created, you can enjoy between 50-100% lighter loads.
Get ready for a safer, more efficient and weightless way of transporting heavy goods.
- Patented pivot system that reduces the weight of the load to near zero by transferring the weight over the axle before you do any lifting
- Massive weight capacity of 150kg*
- Fits all larger BOC and CALOR gas cylinders
- Large wheels that enable the user to lift and place items at a range of heights
- Heavy-duty rugged design made from thick 32mm steel
- Roller bearings (superior to ball bearings):
- Moving heavy loads is much easier with roller bearings in oppose to traditional ball bearings. This is because the weight is spread over a much larger area, reducing the overall stress on the bearing.
- Puncture-proof polyether tyres:
- The Tyres are made from a Polyether composite that doesn’t mark under contact or require inflation and therefore cannot be punctured. The tyres are made from the same material as skateboard wheels and have a higher deformation resistance than standard PU or rubber tyres. This means travel under heavyweight is much easier.
- Solid One-Piece Wheels:
- Solid plastic wheels outperform bolted alloy wheels that come loose after constant use.